Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In the Name of Islam!.............................. Really?


What is the Punjab Government up to?  I mean first the ban over objectionable concerts and now over drinks like Pepsi and Shezan in the name of Islam as it is being produced by Non Muslims and Ahmedis. Even over some street stalls in the name of Islam as it promotes girls and boys mingling together.
Religion is an extremely sensitive topic whereby, at one side, we all in the name of Islam come under one name, yet on the other side, inside us we have our own beliefs and sense that we do not want to change for anyone and we all do what pleases us and satisfies our inner soul with our own point of justification again in the name of Islam.

I am just thinking over the fact that when will we all acquire that level of maturity to understand that even if they are international brands or produced by any sect , they are after all being produced by Halal means and is a Halal product to consume. That’s the most simplistic and easiest form of explanation I can find when I think over this matter.

The banning of concerts in academic premises could still be understandable yet again they failed to justify what they meant by objectionable concerts. I mean again the people can arrange concerts by saying that this does not come under objectionable. I mean for God sake don’t just waste your and others time by passing vague laws. Either justify and specify explicitly what you mean by passing such laws or just don’t pass them. Yeah, if it is being done for the mere matter of publicity and entertainment then go ahead for some more shots!

Poor Shawarma guy who got a nice business by creating a monopoly near the university could not even operate it for long time even after being a Muslim and selling a Halal product just because guys and girls both are his customers. When would somebody come and Shake you Authorities?! You guys are no good than a blind and deaf person as you listen nothing, you see nothing, you think nothing!   



No comments:

Post a Comment